Corona CA US
Before You Receive Your Tan:
EXFOLIATE: Before tanning, take a shower and exfoliate. Use a shower puff, exfoliating glove, or washcloth to rub off the dead skin. This prepares skin to absorb the airbrush solution. You may experience some dryness.
WAX OR SHAVE:24 hours before your session to remove any unwanted hair.
MANICURE/ PEDICURE:Please be sure to take care of any manicure or pedicures at least 24 hours before your session.
SHOWER:The day of your session take a shower to remove any makeup, deodorant, perfume, body moisturizers and lotions. This will help in the absorption process.
DO NOT USE:
OILS: Do not use any kind of oils or oil based lotions or cosmetics. Presence of these items on your skin can affect the way your skin reacts to the solution and presents a barrier from our solution and your skin.
COSMETICS: Do not wear body lotion, deodorant, or foundation makeup to your session. These will keep the formula from working with your skin.
SOAP: DO NOT use bar soap of any kind. This will leave a film or residue on your skin.
WHAT TO WEAR DURING YOUR SESSION:
Bring dark loose fitting clothes and sandals to wear after your session and after up to 4 hours, to maximize tanning results.
Bring a swim suit or undergarments in which you would like to be tanned. G-strings are acceptable. Cotton is recommended.
Men: I do appreciate when men would like a session. However, Men must wear boxers, boxer briefs, swim trunks, or a thong. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Women: Women can choose to wear their bathing suits, bikini, g-string, or go nude.
Care After Your Tan:
- Upon purchase of your tan, an instructional handout with more detailed information is available upon request
- After your tan, wait at least 8-10 hours before showering or exercising. The tan will process and darken during this time.
- Use a mild moisturizing body wash to keep the skin moist;avoid medicated and oil-based products
- Pat dry try to avoid hard scrubbing; it will remove your tan faster.
- You may sleep in your tan, however, its recommended to use dark colored sheets so your tan won't stain your regular sheets.
- You should moisturize at least twice a day.
- Natural Effects Elixir does not protect the skin from sunburns and UV damage. Always wear sunscreen.
- EXFOLIATE: You should avoid exfoliating, scrubbing with a towel, or microdermabrasion. This will cause the tan do discolor and or appear blotchy. *If you need to shave, use a lot of hair conditioner, do not use shave gel or creams.
- SWEATING:Avoid any activities that would cause you to sweat for at least 8 hours. ex: Exercise, Gardening, Cleaning, Playing with your dog, etc. Basically you can take the rest of the day off from your hectic life and try to relax.
- WATER:Avoid getting wet. No showers, no swimming, no washing dishes or your hands, no running through sprinklers for at least 8 hours your tan is still developing.
- ANIMALS:Because of the Natural Brown Sugar solution, Animals tend to love licking it right off of our body. If at all possible, don't allow your pets to lick you. This will cause a white area on your skin.
- ALCOHOL BASED: Try not to use your toners, astringents, bar soaps, or any alcohol based products or lotions with Alpha-Hydroxy. This will cause faster fading of your tan.
- OTHER PRODUCTS:You should avoid using anti aging products, acne products, hair removal/ shaving creams, facial applications, band aids, any kind of black head removal strips.
Q & A
How long will my tan last?
It takes 6-8 hours for the coloration to take place and will last 5-10 days depending on how you care for it and your skin tone. Keeping skin moisturized will help extend the length of your airbrush tan. Your skin naturally replaces itself every 28 days, so with any type of tan, it will fade if not cared for properly. Healthy, moisturized skin will retain a tan better then dry skin.
Will my skin have that fake "orange" color?
No, we use the highest quality tanning solution that will give you that “kissed by the sun” look and will develop into a natural-looking tan. We use a brown-sugar based-solution so the results are 100% golden brown.
Can I spray tan or airbrush tan when I'm pregnant?
There are no know side effects from the application. As a precaution, you should always consult with your primary physician or other health care provider before receiving a spray tan.
How long does it take?
Be fore your tan we will take a few minutes to discuss the different shade options available to you. The tanning process will only take about 10 minutes. We guarantee you will be in and out within 30 minutes, leaving you with a beautiful, Natural Tan.
We Make You Look Beautiful...Naturally!
100% Natural and Certified Organic Spray Tanning Formula
Certified by Eco Cert